The Denver Cutthroats players, Gill the mascot, and staff participate in numerous community activities throughout each year including school and hospital visits, events, charitable benefits and much more. The Cutthroats would like to be involved in your next community-based program, or non-profit event, and ask that you review the following procedures.
The Cutthroats staff will attempt to fulfill as many appearances as possible, however due to the amount of requests we receive, not all can be honored.
HOW TO ARRANGE A CUTTHROATS COMMUNITY APPEARANCE
Please fill out the form below for all requests.
• Requests should be made at least four weeks before the event to have a higher chance of being approved.
• We will review your request and notify you by email or telephone if your request can be accommodated. Due to the high number of requests the Cutthroats receive, only events which are approved will receive a reply. If you do not receive a reply, the Cutthroats were unable to fulfill your request at the time, and we encourage you to please resubmit for another upcoming event.
• It is important to include as much detail as possible on the appearance regarding the activities the players, mascot or staff member would take part in at your event. Plus the timeframe of the event and any other important information.
• The Cutthroats reserve the right to cancel an appearance at any time due to schedule changes, illness, emergencies, etc., and every effort will be made to provide an alternate solution.
Please consider the following items to help us better fulfill your request
• Please review the team's schedule prior to making your request.
• Requests made at least four weeks before the event have a higher chance of being approved.
• Players are not available on:
- Home game days.
- When the team is on the road.
- The day before a road trip.
- The day after a road trip.
- Before 1:30 PM.
- During certain league-mandated time off periods (Christmas break, All Star Break, etc.).
- The team generally cuts off player appearances in the weeks prior to the start of playoffs (from mid-March on).
AFTER THE EVENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
• A team representative will contact you by phone to discuss the event in more detail.
• If there is a change in the date and/or time of your event after the Cutthroats confirm an appearance, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the change. If any appearance information changes after you receive confirmation, please notify the coordinator as soon as possible.
• The Cutthroats retain the right to use any photography or video taken during the appearance for promotional or marketing purposes.